Dual colour is when you have one colour on the inside of the door and a different colour on the outside of the door. This is ideal for when you have a colour in mind to match your living room, but that colour doesn’t match the rest of the windows and doors in your home. With dual colour you can keep all your windows and doors matching from the outside while having a colour that suits your home better on the inside.
u-values are used to measure the insulating characteristics of an item, or how much heat flow or heat loss occurs through the glass due to the difference between indoor and outdoor temperatures. Different u-values can be achieved with different glass, for example a triple glazed glass unit will achieve a better u-value than a double-glazed unit. If you have any questions regarding what U-Value you need to meet for your build, we always recommend speaking to your architect. If you require any data sheets for any off our products please let us know.
Multipoint Locking System
- Successfully tested to PAS 24:2016 Enhanced Security Performance
- 10-point locking for high security
- The door is locked with a key after it is closed
- The threshold is the part along the bottom of the door which is fixed to the floor. The threshold of the door is very important as this provides weather resistance for the door.
- Please note our low threshold is not weather tested and for areas of extreme weather we would always recommend the standard threshold.
A trickle vent is a very small opening in a window or door which allows small amounts of ventilation in spaces intended to be naturally ventilated. We recommend checking with your builder or architect if you require these.
Casement windows are the most common form of opening window and are attached to their frames by one or more hinges. Depending on the position of the hinge, the opening can be side-hung or top-hung. Casement windows continue to be the most popular choice, largely due to their enhanced weathering especially for the UK climate. Ease of operation and the wide range of styles that are available.
Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt & turn windows can be opened inwards either by tilting the window vertically (to provide a ventilation opening) or by turning the whole window inwards from hinges on a side frame, to provide a complete opening. When opened in this way, they provide easy access for cleaning.
Enabling air to flow through all four sides of the opening, our parallel opening windows are a safe and secure option for natural ventilation.
Welcome more light into your home with our range of sky lights.
We have 2 options when it comes to sky lights, we have a flat roof light and a roof lantern. Both of which can be designed to whichever RAL colour and size you would like. With the same guarantees on build and delivery speed, not to mention the quality and parts guarantee that comes with all our products, our roof lights and lanterns are the perfect way to bring lots of natural light into your home.
Flat Roof Light
- Standard colours are white or black however these flat roof lights can be designed to whatever colour you would like that has a RAL number
- Anthracite Grey or RAL 7016 is a very popular colour.
- please note nonstandard colours will have a longer lead time)
- Narrow internal sightlines for a neat finish
- Full aluminium outer trip for the optimum contemporary sightline
- 28mm clear insulated double glass unit.
- Glass can be clear, blue, or neutral
- Over- all U-Value is 1.3w/m2K
- Glass U-Value is 1.0w/m2K
- 10-year seal and easy clean guarantee
- Where the spas end, they are fitted with an aluminium die-cast end cap, sculpted to fit perfectly with no visible fixings to maintain the beautiful aesthetics in every detail.
- Reminiscent of traditional timber structures, our roof lantern’s rafters and spas provide some of the narrowest sightlines available, ensuring you can enjoy a grander view.
- With no visible fixings and seamless joints throughout, your roof lantern doesn’t just change the way your living space looks. It changes how it feels.
- Because we use aluminium, our die cast components are made with greater accuracy and tighter tolerances that deliver superb weather resistance and thermal retention, low maintenance and breath-taking aesthetics.
- The roof lantern is fully thermally broken. Outside aluminium elements are connected to the internal ones through thermal breaks, vastly reducing heat transfer.
- Meticulously engineered to be the strongest and stiffest on the market, our roof lantern supports industry-leading maximum glass sizes without the need for additional rafters.
- Simple design means it is capable of being fitted in minutes and glazed in seconds